Do you want to get paid to write articles? There’re three sites you might not have heard of, that you’d like to try. Before we dive into what those sites are, let’s go over a few questions that some people may have about them.
Questions & Answers About The Writing Sites
Question: Are They A Scam?
Answer: No, the three sites I’ll mention in a bit are not a scam. In fact, I have first-hand experience with two of the sites and the third site I have done extensive research and have come to the conclusion it isn’t a scam or anything like that.
Question: How Do The Sites Pay?
Answer: PayPal, which isn’t surprising because most article writing services pay via PayPal. So, if you want to get paid to write articles, either for the three sites or any writing site for that matter, then I suggest opening a PayPal account.
Question: What Types Of Articles Can You Write?
Answer: It really depends on the availability of orders. Generally speaking, the articles you’ll find on these three sites can greatly vary. Once again, this is common for most article writing sites, unless they specialize in a very specific niche.
Question: Do You Have To Apply To Be A Writer?
Answer: You need to open an account, or send an email to one of them (more on that later) and then follow the instructions provided. I found it very easy to become a writer for the two sites I tried.
The Three Websites
Now for the fun part, the three sites you can join to get paid to write articles. Remember, there’s no guarantee that these sites will have work or even accept you as a writer. OK, enough of that; The three sites are:
1. Hirewriters: This site is easy to sign up for, and you have the chance to get paid to write articles based on your rating. As a beginner, you only have access to articles for beginners, while average rating writers have access to average/beginner articles; And the other two ratings are skilled writer and expert writer.
As a beginner, the pay rate is low. Also, a requester can reject an article for seemingly any reason. I actually had a requester reject an article I wrote and then used that article (word for word) on another site. I emailed HireWriters and they did take action, so that was good.
2. Article Connect: This is fairly a new writing site, so there isn’t a ton of work yet. However, it is easily becoming one of the best places to write for and I have nothing but positive things to say about Article Connect. The pay is good, they care about their writers and I hope Article Connect continues to grow and becomes prosperous.
3. Content Hourlies: I actually don’t have any writing experience with Content Hourlies, but they do have an “apply today” section for writers. I’ve done research on Content Hourlies and they seem to be legit, but I don’t actually know how much work they tend to have available. I say apply for Content Hourlies and see if they accept you as a writer.
Give Content Hourlies, Article Connect and HireWriters a try. As earlier mentioned, those sites might not have work available or even currently looking for writers. Nonetheless, you don’t have much to lose by contacting them or applying to become a writer.
Tips & Advice
I really only have a few pieces of advice when it comes to writing for Content Hourlies, Article Connect and HireWriters. First, go ahead and try to join and write for all three of them. If accepted by all or some of them, then focus on writing articles you think are easy to write about. You don’t want to stress yourself out trying to write about a topic that is too complex for you. My third tip is to not expect to earn thousands per month, even if you’re writing for all three sites. Writing articles for a living can be very lucrative, but if the work isn’t there, then you won’t really make a lot of cash.
In short, my main tips/advice are:
- Try all three
- Aim for articles you think are easy
- Don’t expect to earn thousands
I can’t guarantee that every single article you write for HireWriters will be accepted, or you’ll have access to a ton of articles on Article Connect or be accepted as a writer by Content Hourlies. However, but doesn’t hurt to try to write for those sites. But go ahead and give them a try to see how you like them.