If you’re brand new to this whole “making money online” thing and you’ve been searching for ways to earn cash online, the chances are you’ve come across GPT sites. Even if you’re not familiar with that term or seen it written out on websites, you’ve probably still have come across them. That being said, let’s give you a quick rundown on what GPT sites are.
What Are GPT Sites
GPT is short for Get-Paid-To. Get-Paid-To sites are just that, websites that allow you to get paid to do things/tasks. These types of sites have been around for many years, with some of them still having closed their doors and others are still around; And it always seems to be new sites popping up.
But yea, you get paid to do tasks. That is what GPT sites are all about.
Who Should Use Them
People who are looking for some pocket cash should use them. You can’t really make a full-time income with GPT sites, except if they have a good referral program. Different sites have different referral programs, but there are GPT sites that don’t have any referral program whatsoever.
A good GPT referral program allows you to get paid to refer other members to it and then let’s you earn a certain percentage of what the referral makes. I won’t get into GPT referral programs here because that’s not what this article is about.
How Do They Work
Generally speaking, GPT sites require you to signup, get your account approved and then you can view offers, tasks and what not. If you qualify for tasks and you complete them, then you’ll receive credit (hopefully, and if the site is legit) and eventually you can cashout.
How much money you’ll make depends on so many factors. Also, the payment threshold varies from one site to the next. But, Get-Paid-To sites are pretty straightforward; At least the legit ones are.
In my opinion, there are several pros. The top ones are:
1. Can Make Money- GPT websites do offer you the chance to earn some cash. Will it be a lot? Probably not, unless you join one that has a good referral program. Speaking that, this brings us to the next pro:
2. Referral Programs- Some Get-Paid-To websites have referral programs. If you were to join 3-4 that offered a referral program and you were good at promoting the GPT sites and getting active people to join, then you could end up doing quite well in terms of earnings.
3. Fun & Easy- GPT websites allow you to earn cash by doing tasks, which means you won’t be subjected to the same thing over and over again. This keeps things interesting for some people, and lots of people think using Get-Paid-To sites are fun to use. Not only are these sites fun to use, but they are usually very easy to figure out.
4. Can Join Several- Another good thing about GPT sites is you can join several. You’re not obligated to stick to just one website. I know some people might think I should even include this in the “pros” section, but hey.
Those are the pros. And now let’s go over a few of the cons:
1. Abundance Of Work- I should say the lack of work available. All too often GPT websites don’t really have enough work to go around. If you join a popular site, then this may not be the case.
2. Qualifying- Also, you might have to qualify for certain tasks, especially surveys. If you don’t qualify for a task, then you won’t be able to do it.
3. Time Consuming- If your goal is to make a few dollars per day, then GPT websites probably aren’t for you. Completely a lot of tasks is time consuming.
Should You Give GPT Sites A Try
I say yes. If you’re a newbie looking to earn a few dollars here and there, then go right ahead and give these sites a try. Just remember, the chances are virtually zero if you’re hoping to use GPT sites to generate a full-time income. Unless you join ones that have good referral programs, then you likely won’t make full-time money.
There’s nothing wrong with GPT sites. I think there is no shortage of legit GPT websites out there, but I know these sites aren’t going to be everyone’s cup of tea. Anyhow, you won’t know unless you try. Good luck if you do.